High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
Refractory castable is a kind of unshaped refractory material used to build various heating furnace linings. It has strong fluidity and plasticity. It is used to make prefabricated components and install them on the rotary kiln site. The construction of refractory materials should be What are the preparations? Next, Xinhongji Refractory will give you a brief introduction.
1. Determine the shape and structure of the castable facilities and clean them.
2. Process channel setting.
3. Construction machinery, vibrating tools, etc. must have complete parts in good condition.
4. Anchor type, proportion, position, and quality of cold welding. Metal anchors must be treated with expansion compensation.
5. The surrounding refractory brick insulation layer should take preventive measures for castable dehydration (glue).
6. The packaging and delivery date of the castable, and conduct a pre-test to check whether it is invalid.
7. The quality of water used for construction must meet the quality of drinking water.
8. Implementation of construction technical inspection.
9. Pouring procedure.
Through the above inspections, in order to facilitate our follow-up construction, if there is any unqualified replacement in time to avoid problems during the construction process, incorrect construction methods will bring us great losses in the later period, so we must contact the manufacturer and manufacturer before construction. The technicians communicate in detail to avoid the problems of insufficient cement and dry materials that do not form in the later stage.
Home Tel Email Inquiry