High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Monolithic Refractories
Refractory ramming mass is refractory lining material for furnaces to prevent anti-coating, Corrosion, and erosion. Our company is producing 40% to 90% alumina-based ramming mass and 80% to 92% magnesia-based ramming mass. Alumina ramming mass contains high alumina levels and is widely used in industries like Nonferrous and ferrous, line and patching material for holding ladles, iron, and slag-tapping furnace arches and roofs.
Refractory Ramming Mass (also called Refractory Ramming Mixes), Refractory ramming mass is produced by using the ramming method during construction from refractory aggregate (fire clay-based, high alumina-based, mullite-corundum based, silica-based, magnesia based, carborundum based) and powder, binders (phosphoric acid and phosphates, sodium silicate, aluminum sulfate, binding clays, and organic binders) and additives proportionally. Different kinds of ramming mixes are available upon the customer's request.
Refractory ramming mass is refractory lining material for furnaces to prevent anti-coating, Corrosion, and erosion. Our company is producing 40% to 90% alumina-based ramming mass and 80% to 92% magnesia-based ramming mass. Alumina ramming mass contains high alumina levels and is widely used in industries like Nonferrous and ferrous, line and patching material for holding ladles, iron, and slag-tapping furnace arches and roofs. It is also used in high-temperature applications in metallurgical furnaces, the lining of rotary iron melting furnaces, and the repair of electric arc furnaces. The basic ramming mass contains high magnesia aggregates and is widely used in Induction and arc furnaces etc. It is suitable for producing high quality alloy, mild, and low-alloy steel. Basic ramming mass is made from high quality Dead Burnt Magnesite clinker in association with Alumina or Chrome, specially bonded with clay and other chemical binders to achieve the desired sintering characteristics.
Neutral ramming mass is able to resist penetration & protrusion of cracks & pores into the refraction lining, thus providing safety from penetration of molten steel towards the heat-sensitive crucible & neutral lining for induction furnace also ensures easy removal while replacing the lining. With a specific ability to sinter only on the surface, that is in contact with the molten steel.
For magnesia ramming mass:
1. Excellent chemical stability
2. Good high-temperature strength
3. Good thermal shock resistance
4. Good anti-erosion, anti-wear, anti-spalling performance
For alumina ramming mass:
1. Superior uniform heat stability
2. Ability to withstand the corrosive-erosive attack of molten metals and their acids
3. Excellent volume stability
4. Superior structure heat stability
5. Low apparent porosity
6. Strong abrasion resistance matrix
1. Good overall stability
2. Good thermal shock resistance
3. High-temperature performance
4. Good erosion and wear resistance
For neutral ramming mass:
1. High-temperature resistance: It can withstand high temperatures, and it does not soften, melt, or break down under a high-temperature environment.
2. Excellent thermal shock resistance: It can resist the sudden temperature changes that occur during the melting process, which helps to extend the lifespan of the lining material.
3. Good erosion resistance: It can withstand the chemical and mechanical attack of the molten metal, slag, and other materials inside the induction furnace.
4. Low thermal conductivity: It has low thermal conductivity which helps to reduce heat loss and energy consumption.
For Magnesia ramming mass: Magnesia ramming mass is widely used as fillers for special parts such as electric furnaces, open hearth furnaces, converters, iron alloy refining furnaces, and steel taps.
1. Melting of Non-Ferrous Metals: A neutral ramming mass is commonly used in induction furnaces for melting non-ferrous metals like copper, aluminum, and zinc.
2. Melting of High-Grade Steel: It is also used for melting high-grade steel, where high temperatures and clean melting conditions are required.
3. Melting of Precious Metals: A neutral ramming mass is used for melting precious metals like gold and silver, where purity and consistency are crucial.
Plastic bag (25kg), Kraft bag (25kg), Plastic ton bag (1ton);
1 ton on the pallet with plastic film & bundle belts.
Per your requests
A. Magnesia Refractory Ramming Mass
Item / Model
MgO % (Min)
Rammed B.D at 110° C Min
Grading in mm (Max)
0 to 5
0 to 2 or 0 to 5
800 to 1200
Fettling of slag line of EAF Tundish Coating, Steel launder coating patching of slag line of a steel ladle, etc
Medium to high-frequency induction furnaces making mild & alloy steel
For construction and repairs of steel operating basic slags (EAF) furnaces
For special & manganese steel induction furnaces
AOD, Various appl in ferrous & non ferrous industries
Ramming of Taphole of BOF, EAF, converter, etc
B. Alumina Refractory Ramming Mass
Chemical composition (%)
Type of bond
Max service temp.(°C)
Hot Tags: refractory ramming mass, high quality, factory price, low cost, manufacturers, for sale, wholesale.
Home Tel Email Inquiry