High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Raw Materials
High alumina raw materials (also called bauxite or flint clay) are used to improve the performance of refractories by imparting properties such as strength, protection from chemical and physical attack, and slag resistance.
High Alumina Raw Materials (also called bauxite or flint clay) are used to improve the performance of refractories by imparting properties such as strength, protection from chemical and physical attack, and slag resistance. Refractory products can be broadly divided into basic, neutral, and acidic groups, which relate to the type of refractory environment the product has been designed for (e.g., basic oxygen steelmaking) and hence the minerals used in its manufacture.
Minerals commonly used for refractories include (but are not limited to) alumina, bauxite, graphite, kaolin, magnesia, and zirconium. These minerals are produced globally but, in some cases, not always of grades suitable for refractory applications (e.g., magnesite and bauxite).
One of the most robust refractories is alumina, which consists of aluminum oxide and traces of other materials. Alumina is highly stable chemically and has superior hardness, strength, and spalling resistance. Refractory suppliers manufacture alumina that is suitable for lining furnaces operating at temperatures up to 1843 centigrade degrees.
The raw ores of alumina are mainly bauxite or flint clay, or mixed homogeneous materials.
Our calcined bauxite products have high alumina and low iron content, making them ideal refractory materials. We use our crushing and sizing technology to supply customers with the highest quality sized calcined bauxite and brown fused alumina. Quality is of the utmost importance and we are constantly aware that any deviation from our high standards could have major implications for refractory lining stability.
High alumina bauxite, iron bauxite, industrial alumina, and clay as raw materials, which are made into mullite refractory bricks or High Alumina Bricks. The bauxite raw materials should be pre-fired to remove the structural water to avoid popping and splashing when the electric arc is concentrated and decomposed in the electric arc furnace.
1. The production procedure of a refractory brick is divided into raw material selection, calcining, forming, crushing, batching, mixing, placing material, molding, drying, burning, assessment, and packing.
2. The rate of refractory brick and raw material price, physical and chemical index, and production procedure are quickly specified.
3. Raw material choice, beneficiation, and purification, High-purity raw materials are the premise for producing high-quality refractories.
4. Calcining, except for some raw materials, most of the raw materials utilized as refractory aggregate must be calcined at great temperatures.
5. A series of physical and chemical reactions are generated when the raw material is calcined, which plays a vital role in enhancing the composition, increasing mineral composition and structure of the refractories, and assuring the volume stability of the refractory and the precision of the apparent size.
6. The indexes of material sintering contain apparent porosity, bulk density, water absorption, etc.
7. Sorting, crushing, and proportioning the raw material requires to be screened after crushing and grinding, because the semi-finished material is graded by various sizes of powder, and ensures received a dense body with a greatly compact.
8. Each variety of equipment can generate various fineness of finished powder by grinding, 80 mesh -425 mesh, 500 mesh -2000 mesh, and the finest can achieve about 2500 mesh.
9. Mixing, and placing material, in order to homogenate the components and particles of raw meal and clinker, It is essential to mix and add binder at a similar time to improve the bonding strength of the semi-finished material.
10. After molding, drying, and pressing by great pressing equipment and molded, the green refractory bricks should be placed for a particular time to dry.
11. Burning, the complete product was sintered by high-temperature sintering at a high-temperature kiln.
12. Checking and packing.
To be made into refractory products, such as refractory bricks, refractory castables, refractory mortars, etc.
1. In 1MT Big Bag
2. 25KG PP Bag packed In 1MT Big Bag
3. Customized packing as required
Hot Tags: high alumina raw materials, high quality, factory price, low cost, manufacturers, for sale, wholesale.
Refractory Bubble Alumina Balls
Home Tel Email Inquiry