High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Monolithic Refractories
High alumina refractory cement (also called calcium aluminum cement, or high alumina refractory binder), high alumina refractory cement is made by grinding alumina and calcareous material such as lime through sintering or fusing. High alumina refractory cement differs from the production of ordinary concrete. This is because it essentially uses bauxite and lime as the raw material.
High alumina refractory cement (also called calcium aluminum cement, or high alumina refractory binder), high alumina refractory cement is made by grinding alumina and calcareous material such as lime through sintering or fusing. High alumina refractory cement differs from the production of ordinary concrete. This is because it essentially uses bauxite and lime as the raw material. They are mixed following the set amounts which will be grounded into 100mm fragments. Then, the fragments enter a kiln to heat up to their fusion point (1600°C). The molten product is then transferred down a steel plate to cool in a rotary kiln. Afterward, it is finely grounded into tube mills until the product is at 2250cm²/gram.
High alumina refractory cement can bind various kinds of refractory aggregates (such as corundum, and burned high alumina bauxite). It is used to produce refractory mortar or refractory concrete. Usually, the material is applied in the inner wall of cement rotary kilns and other refractory kilns and furnaces.
1. The refractoriness of high alumina is more than 1580℃, it can be classified into the category of aluminate cement.
2. High alumina refractory cement is a hydraulic cementitious material, which means, it can be hardened in water. The product appears to be yellow or brown, sometimes gray.
3. The cement can work under high temperatures without losing its strength. The cement is slightly acidic under high temperatures, It can resist cocementrrosion from slags and erosive air.
4. Our company’s High alumina refractory cement product has a relatively higher early period strength as well as the later period. This means it gains strength quickly at the early stage and the later stage of hardening. This is because the particle of our cement is smaller than the normal standard, and the smaller particle resulted in a larger specific surface area. The specific surface area of our cement is more than 300㎡/kg.
5. Apart from the strength, our cement has a stable bulk change during hardening. This property helps to avoid deformation of the structure, which can cause disaster.
1. Good resistance to chemical corrosion.
2. The pH level is low.
3. High stability under high temperatures.
4. The refractive index of this cement is high.
5. It has high durability in sulphuric acid.
6. The hardening property of this cement is fast.
7. It acts as a bonding material when added to refractory castables because it forms ceramic bonds at high temperatures.
It's mainly used for furnace lining of boilers, blast furnace hot blast stoves, heating furnaces, ceramic kilns, and various industrial furnaces.
Plastic bag (25kg), Kraft bag (25kg), Plastic Ton bag (1 ton)
1 ton on the pallet with plastic film & bundle belts
Per your requests
Bulk density (g/cm3)
Compression Strength (MPa)
Bending Strength (MPa)
Linear Change (%)
Max Working Temperature(℃)
Hot Tags: high alumina refractory cement, high quality, factory price, low cost, manufacturers, for sale, wholesale.
Home Tel Email Inquiry