High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Other Refractories
Silicon carbide refractories are a kind of refractory material made of SiC as the main raw material. The silicon carbide content is from 72% to 99%. Generally, black silicon carbide (SiC content above 96%) is used as the raw material, and the binder (or no binder) is added, and then it is prepared by batching, mixing, molding, and firing.
Silicon carbide refractories are a kind of refractory material made of SiC as the main raw material. The silicon carbide content is from 72% to 99%. Generally, black silicon carbide (SiC content above 96%) is used as the raw material, and the binder (or no binder) is added, and then it is prepared by batching, mixing, molding, and firing. The main crystal phase is silicon carbide.
Silicon carbide refractories are mainly divided into several types of clay bonding, Si3N4 bonding, Sialon bonding, β-SiC bonding, Si2ON2 bonding, and recrystallization. It is stable to acidic slag and has good wear resistance, corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, good thermal shock stability, high thermal conductivity, and low thermal expansion coefficient. They are high-performance refractory materials.
The silicon carbide brick is made of black SiC raw material. The main crystal phase is SiC. The silicon carbide brick is formed by matching the binding agent, mixing, molding, and firing process. The moth hardness of silicon carbide brick is 9.
The silicon carbide castables do not weaken on heating and display superior operational properties: the compressive strength is 40–80 MPa at a sintering temperature of 400°C and 50–85 MPa at 1300°C, the strain onset temperature under a load of 0.2 MPa is 1700–1510°C; thermal stability (1300°C — water) is better than 45 heating/cooling cycles (1300°C — water); no change in linear and volume dimensions was observed on heating. The newly-developed castables can find application in various sectors of industry, in particular, as the refractory material for the lining of Whiting furnaces and porcelain kilns.
1. The more SiC content, the better the alkali resistance
2. Silicon carbide in silicon carbide castables is especially advantageous at high temperatures (1100 ℃).
3. Produce partial gaps around the SiC particles to improve the thermal shock resistance and strength of the refractory castable.
4. The important chemical properties of silicon carbide are oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, and the first reaction. When heated to 1000 ° C, the surface of SiC is oxidized and a SiC 2 film is formed. This film hinders the diffusion of oxygen, delays the oxidation rate, protects the silicon carbide covered by the film, and improves the service life of the silicon carbide material.
5. Because the substrate is SIC, silicon carbide is wear-resistant, and silicon carbide has high hardness.
6. Silicon carbide is widely used in abrasives, heating elements, structural ceramics, and refractory materials due to its high hardness, electrical conductivity, high-temperature resistance, and high strength.
Good wear resistance
High thermal conductivity
Good thermal shock resistance
Low thermal expansion coefficient
Strong corrosion resistance
Good anti-oxidation resistance
Our silicon carbide refractories are widely used as the lining of large aluminum electrolytic cells. The products can also be employed to enlarge the tank capacity, enhance the thermal conductivity, allow rapid cooling, and boost the tank production capacity at the same time. Alumina and cryolite of eutectic content on the surface can protect the tank lining work layer, and prolong the tank's service life, therefore, silicon nitride-bonded silicon carbide bricks are a welcomed product in the aluminum industry.
For Refractory Castables
1. In 1MT Big Bag
2. 25KG PP Big Bag In 1MT Big Bag
3. Customized packing as required
For Refractory Bricks
1. Wooden pallet wrapped with plastic film and bundled belts.
2. Customized packing as required
Hot Tags: silicon carbide refractories, high quality, factory price, low cost, manufacturers, for sale, wholesale.
Home Tel Email Inquiry