High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
Lightweight acid-resistant castables must be stored in dry warehouses.
B: Construction Instructions
1. Use a forced mixer. The mixing construction equipment should be cleaned, and different models should not be mixed and should be used according to the requirements.
2. This product is packed in 40kg bags, divided into aggregate mixture and binder in plastic bags. When stirring, the aggregate mixture and plastic bag binder must be poured into the stirring pot to start stirring.
3. It can be mixed and used immediately during construction, and the material should be gently inserted and lifted slowly with a vibrating rod to avoid forming holes, and it is best to form it at one time. When pouring a large amount in layers, the original pouring layer should be shaved before pouring.
4. Clean drinking water must be used, the pH value is between 6-8, and the amount of water added is 24%-27%.
5. The pouring surface of all molds should be coated with a layer of machine oil.
6. All embedded metal parts should be coated with a layer of asphalt paint before pouring.
7. The lightweight castable should be used within 0.5 hours after mixing. When the thickness of the castable is less than 200mm, it should be poured to the specified thickness at one time and vibrated until it is completely dense.
8. The curing humidity should not be lower than 100%, the curing temperature should be between 10-35 degrees, and the mold should be demoulded 36 hours after pouring. The total curing time is 3-7d.
9. This material shall not be mixed with other fresh concrete or used in direct contact.
C: Drying System
Linings or structures made of lightweight castables must be properly heat-treated before use.
1. Dry at about 150 degrees to remove the attached water, and the time depends on the thickness.
2. Heat up to about 500 degrees at a rate of 25 degrees per hour (depending on different parts and actual possibilities).
3. Constant temperature at about 500 degrees for 2 days.
4. From about 500 degrees to the operating temperature at a rate of 30-50 degrees per hour.
5. According to the needs and possibilities of different parts, keep the temperature at the operating temperature for more than 2d.
Home Tel Email Inquiry