High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
The construction of high-aluminum castables should be carried out in strict accordance with the construction standards. During the mixing and pouring processes, it should be used in strict accordance with the proportions. During the construction process, attention should be paid to construction safety to ensure your own safety.
Preparation of high alumina castables before construction
1. Construction equipment and tools must be cleaned before the construction of high-aluminum castables and must be thoroughly cleaned before use to prevent impurities from being mixed in during the construction process and deteriorating the material properties.
2. The mixing water for high-alumina castables should use clean water suitable for drinking, and sewage or other water containing harmful impurities should not be used.
Mixing and pouring of high alumina castables
1. The mixing equipment for high alumina castables is a forced mixer.
2. The amount of water added to the castable is 7%-8%. The water quality should be a clean water source, and the amount of water added should be strictly controlled according to the proportion.
3. Before pouring, pre-embedded anchors or other metal parts should be coated with asphalt or wrapping tape before pouring. The template should be coated with a layer of engine oil or butter in advance to facilitate demoulding. The surface of the parts in contact with the castable (such as lightweight insulation bricks, clay bricks, etc.) should be coated with butter or other waterproof measures should be taken.
4. When mixing, dry materials should be added according to the capacity of the mixer. The additives in each bag must be opened and poured in. First dry mix for 2-3 minutes, then add water while mixing, wet mix for 3-4 minutes, and stir evenly The material can only be discharged under the condition of the mixing, and the mixed material should be used up within 30 minutes.
5. During the pouring process, a vibrating rod is used to vibrate the pouring. When vibrating, orderly vibration should be achieved. Generally, it is advisable to turn out no large bubbles on the surface. The vibrating rod should be slowly inserted into the material layer and moved continuously until all parts are slowly pulled out to prevent holes from being left until the surface returns to the slurry, with less exhaust and no settlement.
6. After the pouring is completed, it must be hardened. Generally, it can be demoulded and maintained normally after 24 hours. The maintenance time should be more than 3 days.
Home Tel Email Inquiry