High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
Clay refractory bricks are a common type of refractory material with good fire resistance, corrosion resistance, and mechanical strength. They are widely used in various high-temperature environments in industrial equipment, furnaces, and buildings.
Material composition and characteristics of clay refractory bricks
The main components of clay refractory bricks are clay and kaolin, and a certain proportion of auxiliary materials such as quartz sand, bauxite, and coal gangue are usually added. The content of clay is usually between 50% and 70%, while the content of kaolin is between 10% and 30%. Clay refractory bricks have the following characteristics:
1. Good fire resistance: Clay refractory bricks have good high-temperature resistance, usually able to withstand temperatures above 1000℃, and some can even reach temperatures above 1500℃.
2. Strong corrosion resistance: Clay and kaolin in clay refractory brick materials contain high levels of silicates and aluminates, which can resist various acids, alkalis, salt, and other chemical corrosion. Therefore, they are widely used in fields such as chemical engineering, metallurgy, and power.
3. Good wear resistance: Clay refractory bricks have high hardness and density, and their surface is not easily worn, so they can maintain surface smoothness and mechanical strength for a long time at high temperatures.
4. Good insulation performance: Clay refractory bricks often contain some insulation materials, such as expanded perlite, expanded vermiculite, etc. These materials can improve the insulation performance of clay refractory bricks, making them have excellent insulation performance in high-temperature environments.
5. Good processing performance: The manufacturing process of clay refractory bricks is relatively simple, the materials are easy to process and form, and the cost is low.
Home Tel Email Inquiry