High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
Transportation of refractory materials and refractory products
1. All refractory materials and refractory products must have factory certificates that meet the design technical conditions. One month before furnace construction, copy the factory test reports of all refractory materials and submit them to the metallurgical furnace major of the design institute or the working group of the design institute on the construction site. Before the product leaves the factory, it should be accompanied by a quality certificate, indicating the product name, brand, inspection results, and factory list (brick number, quantity, factory date, and train number). The shipment and use of refractory materials without product certificates is strictly prohibited.
2. The means of transportation (trains, cars, ships, etc.) for refractory materials and refractory products must be cleaned before shipment and must not be contaminated by oil or other impurities. Refractory materials must be protected from rain and snow during transportation to prevent rain and rainwater from entering.
3. Various clay bricks, high alumina bricks, lightweight bricks, and lightweight standard bricks should be packed in containers or other solid packaging before transportation; standard clay bricks and ordinary clay bricks can be wrapped with straw ropes before transportation. During transportation, care should be taken to avoid damaging the edges and corners of various refractory products.
4. When loading, unloading, and stacking various refractory materials, they must be handled with care and placed tightly to avoid collision damage. Products of different varieties and brick numbers should be marked and must not be confused. It is strictly prohibited to throw, roll, pile, and other operations and management of various types of refractory products.
5. For products with positive and negative tolerances, the tolerance ratio should be reflected in the order contract and delivered according to the ratio required by the design. At the same time, the products should be packaged separately according to the proportions required by the design, and the positive and negative tolerance values should be marked on the outer surface of the packaging box.
6. Aluminum silicate refractory fiber products are packaged and transported in cartons with plastic bags inside the cartons and the product name, material, and specifications on the outer carton.
7. Bulk refractory materials such as refractory mud, ash, castables, etc. should be packed and transported in woven bags or thick paper bags lined with thick plastic bags. The name, brand, specification, and production date of the material should be marked on the outside of the packaging bag. The signs are clear and bulk transportation is strictly prohibited.
Warranty of refractory materials and refractory products
1. After entering the site, various types of refractory materials and refractory products should be stacked according to different varieties, models, and tolerances, and obvious signs should be inserted.
2. Warehouses where refractory materials and refractory products are stacked should be cleaned, and sand, lime, cement, clay, coal, grease, and other debris should not be stacked. There must be no leakage of rain or snow in the warehouse, and no immersion of groundwater or surface water.
3. Standard, ordinary bricks, special-shaped bricks, light weight bricks, refractory fiber products, asbestos products; powdery materials such as refractory mud, ash, castables, etc. must be stacked in the warehouse according to brand, grade, brick number, and masonry order. If warehouse space is limited, standard clay bricks can be stacked in an open field but must have a canvas or temporary roof to cover rain and snow.
4. Refractory materials and refractory products should be carefully inspected for appearance before being transported to the warehouse. When necessary, review the physical and chemical indicators with relevant personnel. Unqualified refractory materials and refractory products should be stacked in a special warehouse after being counted, and relevant refractory material manufacturers should be contacted promptly to make up for it as soon as possible.
Xinhongji Refractory is a Henan refractory brick manufacturer specializing in the production of lightweight insulation bricks and various types of refractory bricks. With more than 30 years of rich experience, the manufacturer uses high-quality raw materials, large-scale standardized production, and direct factory sales to ensure product quality. We can also provide customers with product customization services, as long as you provide us with product drawings and specification information.
Xinhongji Refractory mainly serves industries such as building materials, metallurgy, non-ferrous metals, electric power, petrochemicals, ceramics, mechanical casting, petroleum, etc. It can meet the use requirements of various high-temperature kilns. Its products are sold well in 29 provinces and municipalities across the country. , exported to the United States, Japan, Russia, Germany, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and other countries and regions.
Home Tel Email Inquiry