High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
High-alumina refractory cement, also known as aluminate cement, is a kind of high-temperature-resistant amorphous refractory material used for refractory brick masonry. Its alumina content is generally above 51.1%. It is an indispensable refractory material in the construction of industrial furnaces in other industries.
As an indispensable refractory material in the construction of high-temperature kilns, high-alumina refractory cement has the characteristics of high-temperature resistance, fast setting time, high strength, and is not easy to peel. It has good fire resistance, so it is widely used in high-temperature kilns During the construction, today I will introduce to you some characteristics of high alumina refractory cement.
Features of high alumina refractory cement:
1. Good high-temperature resistance: The main components of high alumina refractory cement are cement clinker, silicate, aluminate, and other substances, which contain refractory aggregates, so they have high fire resistance and can usually withstand high temperatures around 1500 ° C. It can maintain stable performance in the environment.
2. Good corrosion resistance: Because the raw materials of high-alumina refractory cement contain a large amount of alumina, silica, and other components, these substances have good corrosion resistance, so high-alumina refractory cement also has good corrosion resistance and can resist high-temperature kiln Produces corrosion of some corrosive materials.
3. High compressive strength: The compressive strength of high-alumina refractory cement is generally affected by water consumption, and the compressive strength will decrease with the increase of water consumption. In the case of conventional water use, the compressive strength will generally remain at about 60Mpa after 72 hours of solidification.
4. Strong plasticity: High alumina refractory cement is also a kind of unshaped refractory material, so it also has strong plasticity and can be processed into refractory products of various shapes and sizes.
5. Fast bonding time: The bonding time of high alumina refractory cement is generally about 2-3 minutes, and the bonding time is very fast. It is an indispensable raw material for the joints of refractory bricks in the process of building high-temperature kilns.
The above are some characteristics of high alumina refractory cement. In the field of construction, refractory cement is mainly used in buildings under high-temperature environments, such as blast furnaces, electric furnaces, steel plants, aluminum plants, etc. In the metallurgical field, refractory cement is mainly used to manufacture high-temperature furnaces and refractory materials. In the chemical industry, refractory cement is mainly used to manufacture chemical equipment and storage tanks. In the power sector, refractory cement is mainly used in the manufacture of chimneys, boilers, and burners.
Home Tel Email Inquiry