High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
Refractory bricks used in cement kilns include fire clay bricks, high alumina bricks, magnesia alumina spinel bricks, magnesia iron spinel bricks, magnesia chrome bricks, silica mullite bricks, etc.
Refractory bricks have certain refractoriness and can withstand corrosion and impact in high-temperature environments. Ordinary refractory bricks are mainly used to build the kiln wall, kiln roof, kiln bottom, kiln head, and other parts, which can effectively protect the cement kiln from the corrosion and erosion of high-temperature flue gas and raw materials.
Magnesia-aluminum spinel refractory brick: made of alumina, bauxite, spinel, and other materials, it has a high heat resistance and resistance to cold and heat cycles. High alumina spinel refractory bricks are used in the feeding port, cooling zone, kiln shell, and other parts of the cement kiln. Due to the impact and corrosion of high temperatures, the stable operation of the equipment is guaranteed.
According to different use parts and working environments, cement kiln refractory bricks should be built with refractory bricks of different materials and properties.
Quality requirements for refractory bricks and other lining materials used in cement kilns The refractory bricks and other lining materials built in the cement kiln shell must meet the following requirements:
(1) Easy to hang and maintain the kiln skin. The flame temperature in the dry process cement kiln is about 1700°C. If there is no kiln skin, refractory bricks are easy to burst and peel off due to excessive temperature differences and stress in the bricks.
(2) The ability to resist chemical corrosion is sufficient. Clinker liquid phase at high temperatures, molten fuel ash penetration, alkali sulfate permeation with kiln gas (Na2SC4), K2SO4), alkali chloride (NaCl, KCl), etc. have strong chemical erosion ability for various refractory materials.
(3) Good thermal shock stability. The thermal shock stability of refractory materials increases with the increase of thermal conductivity and mechanical strength and decreases with the increase of its thermal expansion coefficient, elastic modulus, specific heat, and bulk density. Its essence determines the thermal expansion coefficient and elastic modulus of refractory bricks. Therefore, it is necessary to properly increase the strength of refractory bricks to improve the thermal shock stability of bricks.
(4) It has sufficient mechanical strength at ambient temperature and service temperature.
(5) Have the correct brick shape and size.
What kind of refractory mortar is used for cement kiln refractory brick masonry?
1. Generally use phosphate high alumina bricks, anti-stripping high-alumina bricks, or alkali-resistant bricks are used, and corresponding refractory mortar is used.
2. Periclase composite spinel bricks are used in the transition zone and firing zone and are built with powder or cement of the same material.
3. The cooling zone and the kiln mouth are made of alkaline bricks with excellent heat resistance and matching cement, and the kiln mouth is made of ordinary or steel fiber toughened corundum castables.
Home Tel Email Inquiry