High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
Blast furnace hot blast stove is a kind of heat energy equipment commonly used in industry. It is often used in various applications in industrial production, such as drying, sintering, calcination, heat treatment, and other processes. It can provide stable high-temperature hot air to meet the needs of high-temperature drying, heating, and heat treatment in the production process. The hot blast stove works in a high-temperature environment, so suitable refractory materials are needed to protect the equipment and protect the structure from factors such as thermal expansion, wear, and chemical corrosion.
In the construction of blast furnace hot blast stoves, our common refractory bricks include high alumina bricks, heat insulation bricks, clay bricks, silica bricks, etc. The selection of these refractory bricks is generally determined according to the temperature of the hot air. When the temperature of the hot air is lower than 900°C When the wind temperature is higher than 900°C, high-alumina bricks, mullite bricks, sillimanite bricks, and silica bricks are used for the furnace lining and checker bricks in high-temperature parts.
Blast furnace hot blast stoves have different refractory materials selected according to different parts of use.
1. At the top of the blast furnace hot blast stove, since it needs to be in direct contact with hot air and hot smoke, it must have good thermal shock resistance and creep resistance, so silica bricks or low-creep high-alumina are generally used Bricks, and clay insulation bricks are used for the insulation layer.
2. In the large wall of the hot blast stove, different refractory bricks are selected due to the different contact temperatures. The upper part of the large wall will be exposed to higher temperatures, so low-creep high-alumina bricks or silica bricks are generally used. The temperature in the middle and lower part of the large wall is relatively low, so high-alumina bricks and clay bricks are generally used, while the insulation layer uses different grades of insulation bricks, refractory ceramic fibers, and fillers according to different parts.
3. In the partition wall of the blast furnace hot blast stove, is a refractory wall that separates the combustion chamber and the regenerator, so the temperature difference between the two places is relatively large, so the upper part of the partition wall is generally made of low-creep high-alumina bricks or silicon Bricks, the middle and lower parts generally use high alumina bricks and clay bricks.
4. In the large wall of the combustion chamber of the blast furnace hot blast stove, due to the high temperature, silica bricks, lightweight high-alumina bricks, lightweight clay bricks, refractory spray coatings, low-creep high-alumina bricks are usually used in the high-temperature parts In the low-temperature part, clay bricks, lightweight clay bricks, refractory spray paint, etc. are used for masonry.
5. Checker bricks in the middle and lower parts of the regenerator are usually made of high-alumina and clay refractory materials, of which the upper part is usually made of silica bricks, and the middle and lower parts are mostly low-creep high-alumina bricks and clay bricks. Refractory balls are used instead of checker bricks in the regenerator of the ball-type hot blast stove.
Home Tel Email Inquiry