High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
In their daily lives, people often see fires breaking out in some places, causing huge property losses and even casualties. For this reason, more and more companies are using refractory materials made of refractory castables in construction. So, fire-resistant How does the castable perform?
What are the properties of castables?
1. Acid-resistant castable is a new anti-corrosion material composed of multiple components, including potassium silicate as the binder, inorganic molecular materials as the curing agent, and silicate as the acid-resistant filler.
2. Acid-resistant castables have high mechanical strength and excellent bonding properties, especially the bonding force between rapid masonry granite materials, acid-resistant ceramic tiles, porcelain plates, and cement.
3. Acid-resistant castables have stable performance in various concentrations of organic acids and inorganic acids, especially in dilute acids, industrial water, and neutral aqueous solutions, no crystalline salts are generated, and they have substantial impermeability.
4. Good heat resistance. In titanium rotary kiln lining, the service temperature can reach 950℃-1000℃.
5. The acid-resistant castable uses a non-toxic curing agent, which is non-toxic to construction workers and construction workers. It can be used for anti-corrosion projects of food, medicine, and other equipment, and has been identified by the medical and health department.
6. Compared with organic acid-resistant materials, acid-resistant castables have lower costs. In addition to being equivalent to organic acid and corrosion resistance, it has special corrosion resistance by strong oxidizing media.
7. Curing at room temperature, simple construction, convenient use, convenient transportation, and moisture-proof storage.
What are the properties of lightweight castables?
1. The load softening temperature of lightweight castables is the corresponding temperature at which deformation occurs to varying degrees under high temperatures and constant load. It is referred to as the load softening temperature or load softening point.
2. The high-temperature mechanical properties of lightweight castables resist high-temperature critical stress and will not cause damage at high temperatures, called high-temperature mechanical strength. Commonly used technical indicators include high-temperature compressive strength, high-temperature flexural strength, high-temperature shear strength, and high-temperature torsional strength.
3. High-temperature volume stability of lightweight castables The high-temperature performance of maintaining volume stability is called high-temperature volume stability. In general engineering, the high-temperature volume stability of refractory bricks and other products is expressed by the material’s unloaded re-firing volume change rate or the burning line change rate.
4. Thermal shock resistance of lightweight castables. Thermal shock resistance is the ability of products such as refractory bricks to withstand sudden temperature changes without being damaged. Also known as rapid cooling and heating resistance, thermal stresses can be induced in refractory materials when temperatures change rapidly. When the thermal stress exceeds the critical strength of the refractory material, the refractory material will be destroyed. Generally, they are amorphous refractory materials with small linear expansion coefficients and large thermal conductivity. And has good thermal shock resistance.
Home Tel Email Inquiry