High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
Overview of the Production Process of Refractory Castables
Overview of the production process of refractory castables:
1. Crushing: A jaw crusher is used for the coarse crushing of raw materials, mainly used for the coarse crushing of large pieces of material.
2. Crushing: Medium and fine crushing of refractory raw materials. Equipment includes cone crushers, roller crushers, dry mills, etc.
3. Screening: Screen the crushed materials according to particle size. The equipment includes a fixed inclined screen and an electromagnetic vibrating screen.
4. Fine grinding: To produce refractory powder, the equipment includes a ball mill, tube mill vibration mill, etc.
5. Premixing: Premix powder materials such as additives, admixtures, binders, and fine powders in advance. The equipment is a double spiral conical mixer, etc.
6. Ingredients scale: Electronic weighing is generally used to ensure accurate weighing.
7. Mixing: Use a forced mixer to mix the materials. The mixture can be fed into the packaging machine and then packaged, or it can be directly packaged into bags from the outlet of the mixer.
8. Distribution and sealing: Use dispensing equipment for dispensing, and then use a sealing machine to seal the bag or tape to seal the box.
9. Finished product storage: Transport the finished products to the warehouse and stack them according to brand and grade.
10. Raw material inspection: Before batching, conduct chemical analysis and physical property inspection on materials such as refractory raw materials, cement binders, and admixtures.
11. Finished product inspection: During the production of refractory castables, the particle gradation should be inspected. If it does not meet the technical requirements, it should be adjusted in time. The performance of each batch of finished refractory castables should be measured according to technical requirements, and a warranty certificate and construction technical requirements should be issued to the user.
During the production process, high-grade refractory castables need to use premixed powder to ensure that admixtures, ultrafine powders, fibers, and other additives are evenly mixed. After the raw materials are prepared, they are put into silos separately for use. There are two types of silos: fixed and mobile. The fixed silo has a high degree of automation and stable quality; the mobile silo occupies a large area, has less equipment, is flexible in operation, and can also ensure the quality of the materials. The finished product of refractory castable materials is generally 25/50kg per bag for heavy materials, and 30-40kg per bag for light materials, with an error of ±0.5kg.
In the production of refractory castables, when cement or liquid binder is used, it can be packaged or shipped directly to the user, but the shelf life and dosage must be indicated. For refractory castables such as clay bonded and low cement series, the cement is also packaged separately. If the cement expires, it can be easily replaced. If used within the 3-month shelf life, they should also be mixed.
When the production mix ratio of refractory castables changes in raw materials, production processes, and other factors, it must be tested to meet the technical requirements before production can begin. For the production of new types of refractory castables, the mix proportions should also be retested. During the production of refractory castables, the particle gradation should be inspected. If it does not meet the technical requirements, it should be adjusted in time.
In short, the production process of refractory castables includes the steps of raw material crushing, crushing, screening, fine grinding, pre-mixing, batching scale, mixing, packaging and sealing, and finished product storage. During the production process, raw material quality, ingredient proportions, and finished product properties should be strictly controlled to ensure the quality and stability of refractory castables.
Home Tel Email Inquiry