High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
Lightweight acid-resistant castables are mainly used in anti-corrosion flue and chimney linings, acid storage tanks, pickling tank linings, nitric acid shrinkage tower linings, acid recovery furnace linings, and other refractory castables that are corroded by acidic high-temperature gases.
Lightweight Acid-resistant Castable Properties
1. It has the characteristics of light volume and high compressive strength.
2. It is resistant to acid and acid gas corrosion.
3. It has the characteristics of heat insulation, heat preservation, and low water absorption.
4. It can significantly improve the air tightness, integrity, and corrosion resistance of the inner lining
Features of Lightweight Acid Resistant Castables
1. Low thermal conductivity. The thermal conductivity of lightweight acid-resistant castables is only 0.12-0.16W/(m·k), which is about 1/10 of that of ordinary concrete, so it can better play the role of thermal insulation.
2. High-temperature resistance. The castable can be used in a high-temperature environment of 1000°C for a long time without cracking or falling off and has excellent fire resistance.
3. Strong corrosion resistance. Lightweight acid-resistant castables have good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and can be used for a long time in strong acid, strong alkali, and other corrosive environments without damage or damage.
4. Simple construction. The castable is easy to construct and uses water as a diluent. It can be mixed with water on-site to form a slurry and then poured directly on the surface of the equipment. It does not require any special construction equipment and technology, which greatly reduces the labor intensity and construction difficulty of workers.
The above are the characteristics of lightweight acid-resistant castables. Lightweight acid-resistant castables are widely used as unshaped refractory materials. At the same time, they can also be made into prefabricated parts of various shapes for use. They are currently used more and more ideal. A refractory product.
Home Tel Email Inquiry