High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
1. Before plastic construction, three connections (water connections, electricity connections, and road connections) must be ensured, the site must be level, and construction conditions must be met.
2. The construction site and equipment must be clean to prevent contamination of plastics and reduce the performance of materials.
3. The suitable environmental construction temperature for plastics is 10—30°C. Temperatures that are too high or too low will cause rapid or slow setting of plastics.
4. Plastics must be stored in a dry environment and are strictly prohibited from moisture or rain.
5. The on-board materials for plastic construction can be equipped with binders.
6. Mixing: Stir with a forced mixer. When mixing, first pour all the contents of the package into the mixer, dry mix for 2-3 minutes, then add the binding agent and stir for another 3-5 minutes, unload and pour immediately, and apply to the form. Control of the amount of binder added: 14kg of binder is added for each generation of 25kg of material to ensure that the vibration can turn the pulp. Any increase or decrease in the binding dosage will affect the construction and performance of the plastic.
7. When pouring, a plug-in vibrator should be used to vibrate until the grouting is appropriate and pour to the designed thickness at one time.
8. Curing and drying: demould 48 hours after construction is completed, and maintain the ambient temperature for natural curing. And dry according to the specified heating system.
Home Tel Email Inquiry