High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
Rotary kiln refractory bricks cannot be built with inserts but rings. The shear force and torsion force of the rotary kiln are relatively large.
Rotary kiln structure
1. Refractory brick structure (kiln head and kiln tail are locked with castables)
2. Castable structure
3. Mixed structure of prefabricated parts and castables (weld the prefabricated blocks to the cylinder and seal with castables) (the lining is divided into single-layer structure, double-layer structure, and multi-layer structure)
Which structure is suitable for a rotary kiln under what circumstances?
1. Large amount of materials: Single-layer structure is used more often and is better. The disadvantage is that the heat conductivity is large, the internal temperature is 1300 degrees, and the external temperature is about 250 degrees.
2. A three-layer structure is used for 20 meters, and the external temperature is about 150 degrees.
3. Use wear-resistant coating material for small diameters and the temperature is not high.
The production material is small, and the 1.6-meter-diameter rotary kiln has a three-layer structure:
1. Paste 5mm fiber paper inside the cylinder
2. 1.8 body density medium-weight thermal insulation castable (1.0 body density is easy to break, use heavy material directly for the wheel carrying part, high torque)
3. 2mm fiber paper
4. Wear-resistant castable
Cement kilns and pellet kilns have 2-3 carrying wheels. High-strength refractory materials are used for the back-wheel carrying parts. The insulation material is not strong enough and will be brittle and cause a red kiln.
Home Tel Email Inquiry