High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
The steps to replace high alumina refractory bricks are as follows:
1. First lower the temperature of the furnace to room temperature and stop burning.
2. Then break the original high alumina refractory bricks and remove the residue.
3. Prepare new high-alumina refractory bricks and cut them into appropriate shapes and sizes as required.
4. Place the new high alumina refractory bricks in the corresponding position in the furnace.
5. Use refractory brick adhesive or refractory cement to bond the new high alumina refractory bricks to the original brick wall.
6. After the adhesive is dry, the furnace can be started again to let the new high alumina refractory brickwork together with other parts.
The construction steps of high alumina refractory bricks are as follows:
1. Clean up the working surface and prepare the required tools and materials.
2. Cut the high alumina refractory brick according to the required shape and size.
3. Use refractory brick adhesive or refractory cement to bond high alumina refractory bricks to the required position.
4. After the adhesive or castable is dry, the furnace can be heated to make the high alumina refractory brickwork together with other components.
It should be noted that the construction or replacement of high alumina refractory bricks needs to follow the relevant operating procedures and operate according to specific conditions. Before carrying out these tasks, it is recommended to consult professional advice to ensure the smooth progress of the work.
Home Tel Email Inquiry