High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
The production process of refractory castables is the key to its quality. The crushing, proportioning, and stirring of raw materials are all factors that affect the quality of refractory castables. Therefore, improving the production process is the key to improving its quality. Today I will give you a simple introduction Learn about the production process of refractory castables.
1. Crushing and crushing: A jaw crusher is used for the coarse crushing of raw materials, mainly for the coarse crushing of large materials. Equipment for medium and fine crushing of refractory raw materials includes cone crushers, drum crushers, and dry crushers.
2. Screening and fine grinding: Screen the crushed materials according to particle size. The equipment includes a fixed inclined screen and an electromagnetic vibrating screen. Manufacture of refractory powders, including ball mills, tube mills, and vibration mills.
3. Premixing: Premix admixtures, admixtures, adhesives, fine powders, and other powders. The equipment is a double-spiral conical mixer, etc.
4. Ingredients scale: Electronic weighing is generally used to ensure the accuracy of weighing.
5. Mixing: Use a forced mixer to stir the material. The mixed material can be input into the packaging machine and then packaged, or it can be directly packaged into bags from the outlet of the mixer.
6. Packaging and sealing: Use packaging equipment for packaging, and then use a sealing machine to seal the bag mouth or tape to seal the box mouth.
7. Finished product storage: Transport the finished products to the warehouse and stack them separately according to brand and grade.
8. Raw material inspection and finished product inspection: Before batching, conduct chemical analysis and physical performance inspection of refractory raw materials, cement binders, and additional materials. When producing refractory castable materials, their particle gradation should be checked. If it does not meet the technical requirements, it should be adjusted in time. The performance of each batch of finished refractory castable materials should be measured according to technical requirements, and a quality assurance sheet and construction technical requirements should be issued and sent to the user.
During the production process, high-grade refractory castable materials should use pre-mixed powder to ensure that additives such as additives, ultra-fine powders and fibers are evenly mixed. After the raw materials are prepared, they should be put into the feeding bin separately for later use. Silos are divided into fixed and mobile types. The fixed silo has a high degree of automation and stable quality; the mobile silo occupies a large area, has less equipment, is flexible in operation, and can also ensure material quality. The mass of each bag of finished refractory castable materials for heavy materials is generally 25/50kg, and that of lightweight materials is 30~40kg, with a large error of ±0.5kg.
When producing refractory castable materials, when cement or liquid adhesive is used, it can be packaged or directly transported to the user, but the shelf life and dosage must be indicated. Cement for refractory castable materials such as clay binders and low cement series are also packaged. If the cement expires, it is easily replaced. It should also be mixed if used within the 3-month shelf life.
When raw materials, production processes, and other factors change, the production mix ratio of refractory castables must be tested and can only be produced after meeting technical requirements. The production mix ratio of new varieties of refractory castables should also be re-examined. When producing refractory castables, their particle gradation should be checked. If it does not meet the technical requirements, it should be adjusted in time.
The above is the production process of refractory castable materials. The key with refractory castables is proportions. If the proportion is improper, a series of problems will occur, such as not being able to withstand high temperatures, not solidifying, falling off during construction, etc. Therefore, during the production process, the quality of raw materials, the proportion of ingredients, and the performance of the finished product should be strictly controlled to ensure that the refractory cast materials’ quality and stable.
Home Tel Email Inquiry