High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
Refractory castables have strong fluidity and plasticity. It is one of the most widely produced and used amorphous refractory materials. Mainly used to build various heating furnace linings and other overall structures. Refractory castables have high room temperature strength and are used to make prefabricated components and install them on-site in rotary kilns. So what preparations should we make before construction?
1. Determine the shape and structure of the castable facility and clean it.
2. Process channel settings.
3. Construction machinery, vibration tools, etc. must be in good condition and have complete parts.
4. Anchor type, proportion, location, and cold welding quality. Metal anchors must be expansion compensated.
5. Preventive measures should be taken to prevent dehydration (glue) of castables in the surrounding refractory brick insulation layer.
6. The packaging and delivery date of the castable, and conduct a pre-test to check whether it is invalid.
7. The quality of construction water must reach drinking water quality.
8. Implementation of construction technical inspection.
9. Pouring procedure.
Through the above inspection, to facilitate our subsequent construction, if any parts are unqualified, they will be replaced in time to avoid problems during the construction process.
Home Tel Email Inquiry