High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
The thermal shock resistance of refractory materials plays a vital role in industrial production and experiments in high-temperature environments. This article introduces some effective measures that can help improve the thermal shock resistance of refractory materials to ensure the stability and reliability of materials in high-temperature and deformation environments.
To improve the thermal shock resistance of refractory materials, the following measures can be taken:
1. Optimize formula design: through optimizing formula design, select appropriate materials and proportions to improve the high-temperature resistance and thermal shock resistance of materials.
2. Adding micro-strengthening agent: Adding micro-strengthening agents, such as fibers, particles, grains, etc., to the refractory material can increase the interface strength of the material, thereby improving the thermal shock resistance.
3. Increase the porosity of the material: Appropriately increasing the porosity of the material can improve the thermal expansion and energy absorption capacity of the material, thereby enhancing its thermal shock resistance.
4. Improve the thermal stability of the material: By improving the chemical composition and structure of the material, its thermal stability at high temperatures is improved, thereby improving its thermal shock resistance.
5. Adopt composite structure design: By adopting composite structure design, such as multi-layer composite structure, cross-layer structure, etc., the interface strength and toughness of the material can be increased, and the thermal shock resistance can be improved.
6. Introduce a stress dispersion mechanism: Introduce a stress dispersion mechanism into the material, such as fiber-reinforced materials, cantilever beam structures, etc., to disperse thermal stress, thereby improving the thermal shock resistance of the material.
In order to improve the thermal shock resistance of refractory materials, it is necessary to start from many aspects, including optimizing the formula design, adding microscopic reinforcing agents, increasing the porosity of the material, improving the thermal stability of the material, adopting composite structure design, and introducing a stress dispersion mechanism wait.
Home Tel Email Inquiry