High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
With the continuous progress of the production and use of refractory castable materials, the wear resistance and thermal shock resistance of refractory castable materials will be improved, and new refractory castable materials with excellent high-temperature strength, good thermal shock resistance, and corrosion resistance will be developed to improve cement kiln Lining life has become a new trend in the development of refractory castable materials.
Measures to Improve the Wear Resistance of Refractory Castables
1. Reduce the critical particle size of the castable from 8mm to about 5mm.
2. Improve the medium-temperature thermal flexural strength of the castable. At a medium temperature of 900°C, the flexural strength of the castable indirectly reflects the wear resistance of the castable. The current development trend is that the thermal flexural strength of the castable is not less than 20mpa.
3. Improve the bonding ability of the castable matrix. It is prepared by multi-level micro powder and ultrafine powder to form a tight accumulation of Rongsheng refractory, promote medium-temperature sintering, and improve the bonding ability of the castable matrix.
4. Use high-hardness refractory raw materials as aggregate.
Measures to Improve Thermal Shock Resistance of Wear-resistant Castables
Using composite aggregate and composite powder (that is, composite technology)
The difference between the linear expansion coefficient of aggregate and matrix is used to balance the strength and thermal shock resistance of the castable.
1. High expansion aggregate + low expansion matrix, This combination has good thermal shock resistance.
2. Low-expansion aggregate + low-expansion matrix, combined castables are evenly bonded, high mechanical strength, and general thermal shock will not produce huge stress and cracks in castables.
Reduce the thermal expansion rate of the material, and try to choose a material with a lower thermal expansion rate to improve the thermal stability and mechanical impact of the castable.
Home Tel Email Inquiry