High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
High-temperature-resistant cement, as the name suggests, is a special cement that performs well in high-temperature environments. It has high compressive strength, heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, and low thermal expansion coefficient. It is suitable for engineering projects in harsh environments such as slag, high-temperature gas, and chemical corrosive substances.
High-temperature resistant cement is mainly used in high-temperature industrial fields such as metallurgy, petrochemicals, and electric power, as well as in the construction and maintenance of high-temperature facilities such as furnaces, chimneys, smelting furnaces, and chemical equipment. (High-temperature resistant cement also becomes aluminate cement, refractory cement, and high alumina cement)
The main features of high-temperature resistant cement are as follows:
1. High-temperature resistance: The sintering temperature of high-temperature resistant cement is as high as 1300-1600 degrees Celsius, which can maintain stable performance in a long-term high-temperature environment and is suitable for various high-temperature facilities and equipment.
2. High compressive strength: High temperature-resistant cement has high compressive strength and can withstand large mechanical loads, making it suitable for high-strength and high-pressure engineering applications.
3. Good chemical corrosion resistance: High-temperature-resistant cement has good corrosion resistance against various chemical media such as acids, alkalis, and salts, and can maintain a long service life in harsh chemical environments.
4. Low thermal expansion coefficient: High-temperature resistant cement has a low thermal expansion coefficient, which can adapt to thermal expansion and contraction in high-temperature environments and reduce the occurrence of cracks.
5. Excellent fire resistance: High temperature-resistant cement has good fire resistance, which can effectively prevent the spread of fire and improve the fire safety performance of buildings.
Home Tel Email Inquiry