High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > News
1. Equipment and tools: forced mixer, bucket scale, vibrator, tool shovel, trolley, etc.
2. Water consumption for construction: The amount of water added to steel fiber castables should be controlled at 7%-8%, and pure drinking water is required.
3. Requirements and control of construction environment temperature: The temperature of the construction site should be between 10-30 degrees Celsius. If the temperature of the construction site is lower than 10 degrees Celsius, it is necessary to adopt warming measures for construction. If the temperature at the construction site is higher than 30 degrees Celsius, necessary cooling measures must be taken before construction. Otherwise, it will cause difficulty in construction or performance degradation of this product, making it difficult to construct.
4. Mixing: Pour the bulk material and the small bag in the bag into the mixer for 3-5 minutes to make them mix evenly. When adding water, add 2/3 of the standard amount first, and then add the remaining water according to the specific construction requirements. Pour it into the mixed dry material and stir it fully for not less than 1–3 minutes to make it have suitable fluidity.
5. Precautions: The tools used in the construction process, such as buckets, mixers, shovels, etc., must be cleaned in advance, and dirt, sundries, Portland cement, etc. are not allowed to stick. Pure tap water must be used for construction, and the amount of mixing should not be too large each time. It should be determined according to the type of mixer, and excessive water consumption should be cautious during construction.
1. The working surface must be clean (no salt marks, no cement marks) and dry before pouring. Corroded parts of the kiln body must be polished and dried. When repairing the kiln, the original residual castables must be cleaned up.
2. Pouring time: The newly mixed castable should be poured quickly, usually within 30 minutes.
3. Pouring: Pour the mixed steel fiber castable into the mold, insert and vibrate with a vibrating rod in time, and vibrate evenly. There are air bubbles discharged and the surface is slurry.
4. Matters needing attention: The castable that has lost its fluidity, that is, has condensed during the pouring process, cannot be mixed with water. The vibrated castable should maintain a natural surface. It is not advisable to use tools to smear, let alone sprinkle cement fine powder on the surface to smear. After the construction is completed, that is, within 48 hours of construction, especially before the steel fiber refractory castable is hardened, it is strictly forbidden to beat or vibrate, otherwise cracks will occur and even be completely destroyed.
After the castable is hardened, immediately cover the surface of the construction body with a polyethylene film and cover it with a wet grass bag. To prevent water from evaporating, and to promote water activation and hardening, knocking and vibration are strictly prohibited. According to the hardening situation, it can be demolded within three days. Continue curing after demoulding, remove the plastic film and straw bag after three days, and let the hardened body dry naturally in the air for three to five days before baking.
Baking is the last key link in the use of steel fiber castables. Since the castables are relatively dense, it is absolutely forbidden to heat up too fast during baking, otherwise, it will cause cracks in the castable, or cause cracking accidents, which will affect the use of the castable.
Home Tel Email Inquiry