High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
Due to different operating departments, even in different parts of the same kiln, the working conditions are not the same. Therefore, the requirements for refractory bricks are also different. Based on the general working conditions of ordinary industrial furnaces, the following requirements are put forward for the performance of refractory bricks:
1. Resist high-temperature heat load, no softening, no melting. Refractory bricks are required to have a relatively high degree of refractoriness.
2. Resist the effect of high-temperature heat load, the volume does not shrink and only expands uniformly. The material is required to have high volume stability, small residual shrinkage and residual expansion, no crystal transformation, and serious volume effect.
3. Resist the joint action of high-temperature thermal load and heavy load, without loss of strength, creep, and collapse. The material is required to have relatively high normal temperature strength and high-temperature hot state strength, high load softening temperature, and high creep resistance.
4. Resist sharp temperature changes or uneven heating, no cracking, no peeling off. The material is required to have good thermal shock resistance.
5. Resist the chemical erosion of molten liquid, dust, and gas, no deterioration, no erosion. The material is required to have good slag resistance.
6. Resist the impact, impact, and abrasion of flame, charge, and dust, and the surface will not wear out.
7. The material is required to have relatively high compactness and wear resistance at room temperature and high temperature.
8. Resist the influence of high-temperature vacuum operation and atmosphere change, with no volatilization, and no damage. Materials are required to have low vapor pressure and high chemical stability.
In addition, in order to ensure the overall quality of the structure or lining made of block refractory bricks. The slag resistance and air tightness are good, and it is convenient for construction. It also requires the material to be neat in shape, and accurate in size, to ensure a certain tolerance, and to eliminate unacceptable defects. In order to withstand the impact during transportation and the possible mechanical vibration and extrusion, the material must have a relatively high room temperature strength. For some special requirements, sometimes its thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity should be considered.
It should be noted that although the above points can be used as the basis for evaluating the quality of refractory bricks, no refractory brick can fully meet all the above requirements. When selecting or evaluating refractory bricks, the outstanding characteristics of the material must be adapted to the conditions of use and made the best use of them. At the same time, economic accounting is also considered.
Home Tel Email Inquiry