High Alumina Bricks
Fused AZS Zirconia Corundum Bricks
Lightweight Mullite Bricks
Low Creep High Alumina Bricks
Fire Clay Bricks
Acid-Resistant High Alumina Bricks
Low Creep Fire Clay Bricks
High Alumina Insulation Bricks
Phosphate High Alumina Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Bubble Bricks
Corundum Mullite Bricks
Chrome Corundum Bricks
High Alumina Refractory Castables
Corundum Mullite Castables
Zirconia-Corundum Casting Castables
Steel Fiber Castables
High Alumina Insulating Castables
Silicon Carbide Castables
Magnesia Alumina Spinel Castables
Refractory Ramming Mass
High Alumina Refractory Mortar
High Alumina Refractory Cement
Acid Resistant Castables
Alkali Proof Castables
Silicon Carbide Refractories
Refractory Precast Blocks
Chrome Corundum Casting Castables
Chrome Corundum Refractory Bricks
Refractory Ceramic Balls
Refractory Honeycomb Ceramic Regenerator
Refractory Corundum Ceramic Balls
Home > Knowledge
Clay refractory bricks can work stably in high-temperature environments for a long time, and are therefore widely used in various industrial equipment, furnaces, and buildings. Specific application areas include:
1. Metallurgical industry: Clay refractory bricks can be used in the lining, furnace bottom, hot air duct, and other parts of metallurgical equipment such as iron furnaces, steel furnaces, blast furnaces, ladles, converters, and electric furnaces.
2. Chemical industry: Clay refractory bricks can be used for lining, reactors, pipelines, heating furnaces, and other parts of chemical equipment such as refining, fertilizers, and ethylene.
3. Electric power industry: Clay refractory bricks can be used in high-temperature areas such as power plant boilers, flues, desulfurization equipment, dust removal equipment, and burners.
4. Construction industry: Clay refractory bricks can be used in firewalls, fire doors, smoke ducts, and other parts of buildings.
5. Other industries: Clay refractory bricks can also be used in fields such as glass, ceramics, petrochemicals, mining, and machinery manufacturing.
Manufacturing process and inspection standards for clay refractory bricks
The manufacturing process of clay refractory bricks includes steps such as mixing raw materials, forming, drying, and high-temperature firing. Among them, precise mixing of raw materials is required, and the molding process adopts methods such as compression, extrusion, and injection molding. The drying methods include natural drying, air drying, and hot air drying. High-temperature firing requires controlling parameters such as temperature, holding time, and atmosphere to ensure that the physical and chemical properties of clay refractory bricks meet standard requirements.
The inspection standards for clay refractory bricks mainly include physical properties, chemical composition, fire resistance, and other aspects. The physical properties include volume density, compressive strength, thermal expansion rate, etc., the chemical composition includes the content of elements such as SiO2 and Al2O3, and the fire resistance includes high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, etc. The commonly used inspection standards include national standards such as GB/T 3994-2018 High Alumina Refractory Materials and GB/T 3995-2018 Clay Refractory Materials.
Home Tel Email Inquiry